CLERMONT FAMILY KARATE UNLICENSED

This AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM is operating as an unlicensed after school program as well as picking up children from school without the proper licensing and insurance coverage. Is this something you are willing to risk when it comes to your children?!?!?!?

The owner Ronald Moose and CFO Randi Lynn Blankenship are both aware of this as well. This business is located at 1266 Common Court Clermont Florida 34711. There numbers are 352-303-3896 and 321-746-5859.

The company has not completed the state licensing or background check requirements. The owner Ronald was arrested previously for Domestic Violence, and the CFO Randi Lynn Blankenship has a suspended license for various reasons, all of which are public record, on one record found for a Randi Lyn Blankenship, it was dor a DUI leaving a scene of an accident.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2011.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #592154

I just heard a rumor they have been shut down and under an investigation, both Ronald and Randi. When you do something wrong it catches up with you. :grin

I like them, I trust them, and my son starts karate soon. I can't wait and neither can he.

I owned a daycare for years, and it is easy to spot someone that is truly good with kids because they care. It is also easy to spot someone with an axe to grind.

There is no room for a personal attack on a site designed to evaluate a business. We love the Ninja Night, and that is the only time in his seven years that I have trusted my son to anyone other than a relative, or close neighbor.

This is a personal attack against the business. Clermont Family Karate is operating as a ligament Karate School.

Clermont Family Karate strives to provide a fun and exciting atmosphere to learn karate. They are not operating as an unlicensed after school program.

Unfortunately for (exposing)……, you are not exposing anything.

As stated by DCF (Department of Children & Families) in Chapter 65C-22 Code for Child Care Standards, Karate gyms are NOT required to be licensed as a daycare or childcare facility. Clermont Family Karate is operating within the set guidelines by offering a structured class for school aged children.

We are not a daycare, but an after school karate program that teaches children defense. You do not need any special license or permits as this woman has repeadtly called DCF on us, and DCF keeps telling her we are perfectly legal.

I have tried to post the Paperwork and our insurance card however I cannot seem to post it here. If you are taking her seriously or just feel the need to know, I can email you a copy of proof. I feel the best response to slander is no response, however websites like these are out there for the unhappy people of the world.

I guess everyone has a right to vent, even if in anger to damage someone else, falsy. I am pretty sure there are laws as well about lieing online to hurt others.

Yes none of this is true, and his ex is being dealt with through the proper legal channels. It is sad to think that when your hand is up people are happy to rip you down then help you build.

Anyone who has any concern please feel free to contact me directly, 321-746-5859.

I own Clermont Family Karate and I enjoy teaching children how to live a better life, starting with my example!

Sincerely,

Randi Blankenship

This is all garbage written by a an EX of Ronald that doesn't have anything better to do but slander people. She needs to get a life and quit using the system to hurt people. Just remember what comes around goes around you will get yours one day. Like on judgement day.

Customers

If you are concerned about who they are go in and view all their insurance and licenses. They are great with children and teach a great art. You can trust them. We all have pasts and we all deserve a second chance. That isn't at all who they are.

Thank you for a meaningful post. They are so rare on here.

View more comments